- After reviewing this video Porter’s Five Competitive Forces (Links to an external site.) (Video file, 13 min 11 sec), conduct a detailed Five Forces analysis for your assigned company. Your analysis should be thorough, incorporate scholarly research, and cover:
- Corporate Threats of New Entrants
- Corporate Threat of Substitutes
- Supplier Power
- Buyer Power
- And, Competitive Rivalry
Illustration of Porter’s 5 Forces. By Grahams Child [GFDL (www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], from Wikimedia Commons
Your deliverables include:
- A 3 page written analysis; APA formatted MS Word document.
- Written evaluation for each force highlighted above. Justification should be supported by scholarly evidence (i.e. – peer-reviewed journal articles; 10K report, etc.).
This is an individual, not a team, assignment.
This analysis covers section III of the Final Project.
III. Corporate Level Strategy Analysis
A. Identify corporate level strategy (i.e. related/unrelated diversification, vertical/horizontal integration, etc.)
B. Identify strategic business units/divisions
C. Analyze the relationship among the company’s businesses units/divisions
- Do the business units’/divisions’ trade or exchange resources? Why? How?
- Or, is the company just running a portfolio of investments? Explain.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."