I need someone to watch 2 videos for me and answer questions about the videos. The video will be on YouTube. I will copy and paste the questions and link to the two videos. The each video is are 7-10 minutes long.
Please answer the questions in complete sentence. THERE MUST BE NO PLAGIARISM OF ANY SOURCE. ALL ANSWER MUST BE IN YOUR WORDS.
THERE MUST BE NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
Part I: Ted Talk: Dr. Ramachandran https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l80zgw07W4Y&t=1s(approx. 7:43)
- When were mirror neurons discovered?
- According to Dr. Ramachandran why can you call mirror neurons “Gandhi Neurons”
- How does Dr. Ramachandran explain the significance of the discovery of mirror neurons by using the example of “phantom pain”? (3)
- According to class discussion, how could the discovery of mirror neurons significantly impact the field of criminal justice and criminology? (3)
Part II: The Empathic Civilization https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7AWnfFRc7g&t=1s (approx. 10 mins).
- What’s a shibboleth? Please provide an example.(3)
- According to Rifkin, what discovery demonstrates that humans are “soft-wired” to experience each other’s plight?
- According to Rifkin what is humanity’s first drive? __________________________
- According to Rifkin, empathy is the opposite of_____________________________
- The sequence of humanity evolutions towards even greater extended loyalties is as follows:
- Nationalism, Religious Ties, Tribalism, Technological Ties
- Tribalism, Religious Ties, Nationalism, Technological Ties
- Technological Ties, Religious Ties, Political Ties, Tribalism
- Tribalism, Nationalism, Religious Ties, Technological Ties
- According to the presentation what is the new fundamental question that humanity needs to try and answer?
- According to the speaker humanity needs to consider itself
- Homo Habilis
- Homo Sapiens
- Homo Erectus
- Homo Empathicus
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."