Step 1: READ and REFLECT about SLOs and assignments
Read Student Learning Outcomes for Lower Division Oral Communication (A1) [syllabus, page three] and the assignments listed that follow (with the corresponding SLOs achieved by those assignments)
Reflect: Having read the SLOs, please answer these questions
- What are the 2 learning objectives you achieved which you think will have the greatest and longest impact?
- What assignment[s], specifically, helped you accomplish that outcome? How will they help you in the future? What was your favorite assignment and why?
- What advice do you have for future students of Comm 150 for their success?
Step 2: Reflect on your growth and challenges in Comm 150
As you end our class, consider these questions
- Describe two challenges you had in this class? How did you overcome them?
- What aspect[s] of this class did you find the most rewarding?
- How did this class make you a better speaker and communicator?
- What skills do you think you developed in this class that will serve you at SF State and beyond?
(See full prompt in file below)
Audience: I would like you to address future students of Comm 150. You are the sage, experienced students gifting them your experience and insight.
· Goal: As we end our class, Id like you to think about how you might integrate the above musings and reflections about your growth in this course and beyond into a brief reflection to be read by future students that incorporates your thoughts/conclusions. I want to give you a lot of freedom here to express yourself as you wish, bearing in mind that ultimately you want your audience to know more about your journey as a student your experiences, and how those intersect with the SLOs of the course.
· Requirements (1.5 – 2 pages, typed, double spaced, 12 pt. font, proofread)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."