Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 14
- File (PDF): Presentation (Straubhaar, 10e) Chapter 14 (attached)
- Link (online article): Ad stalking When ads follow you online
- Link (online article): How to stop ads from following you around the internet
- One scholarly source referenced (at minimum) in the initial post
I am sure we have all noticed that when we visit a particular website to shop any ads that we look at seem to follow you from web page to web page. This, of course, is no accident. This discussion topic asks you to share your thoughts on how effective this type of advertising has been on you.
Initial Post Instructions
Please share with the class the first time you noticed that certain ads were following you from website to website. Do you find this advertising strategy to be effective? Do you find it to be annoying? Have you ever bought something after repeatedly seeing the ads follow you? Please provide specific examples.
Secondary Post Instructions
Read and respond to posts made by at least two peers. Respond in one of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question.
- Share an insight from having read your peers post.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Make a suggestion.
- In addition to one initial post, respond to at least two peers.
- Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words
- Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post
- Using APA formatting, cite the article provided in the resources above as well as the additional scholarly source that was used in the initial post
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."