I’m working on a business question and need support to help me understand better.
Read the initial posts of the other learners and respond to two. In each response, ask clarifying questions or suggest improvements to the learners checklist. Indicate which items on the checklist are likely to be more time-consuming to complete.
Student post down below:
According to Grants.gov, n.d. the following checklist is required.
- Become familiar with the lifecycle of grants
- See if you are eligible for funding through Grants.gov
- Determine the right funding opportunities for you
- Research what reporting requirements you will need to comply with if awarded
- Find the grant you want to apply for
- Make sure you are eligible for the grant you are applying for
- Get registered with Grants.gov
- Apply for the grant
Government Grant checklist according to Hud.gov n.d. for registering is as follows:
- Find out the Dun & Bradstreet Numbering System (DUNS) number for your organization or call DUNS number if your organization doesnt have a number at 1-866-705-5711
- Make sure your organization registers with the Central Contractor Registry (CCR) If you are not registered call 1-888-227-2423 or register online at www.ccr.gov/worksheet
- Apply for usernames and passwords apply at https://apply.grants.gov/OrcRegister
- Register usernames and passwords with Grants.gov at https://apply.grants.gov/GrantsgovRegister
- E-Business POC will approve registration of AORs, this will be done through email notification
Some of the Appendix that would be included are:
- Financial Report
- IRS determination letter
- Job descriptions
- Research Performance Progress Report
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Data Collection form
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."