- An abstract of 350 words or less
- An introduction
- A summary assessment, including key findings from your extensive strategy analysis.
The project deliverables for your Key Assignment are as follows:
- Provide a written analysis of a specific intelligence and information-sharing strategy.
- Examine the strategy of an agency, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) or any national strategy that involves intelligence and information sharing, such as intelligence-led policing.
- Provide an in-depth analysis to determine whether or not the current strategy meets the intelligence and information sharing needs for homeland security (HLS), and make recommendations for improvement.
Your analysis will examine factors such as, but not limited to the following:
- A brief description of the strategy to include the agency responsible for the strategy and the history and evolution of the document
- An analysis of the agencys past and current structure and capabilities
- Identification of information-sharing barriers and an explanation of how and why they are classified as barriers
- A description of the specific goals, objectives, and policies within the strategy.
- Identification of legal entities and legal barriers
- A description of whether or not there are ethical and privacy considerations
- The intelligence cycle and how the strategy interrelates
- Interagency coordination and collaboration
- Identification of additional issues and concerns within the strategy
Ensure that your final draft contains the following:
- A cover page
- An abstract, limited to 350 words or less
- A reference page using APA formatting
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."