Writing a Museum Report.
- Describe the gallery name, title of exhibit, and the artist’s; style– landscape, portrait, size of prints,
- View the entire exhibit (1st pass-overview) View again (2nd pass) and select 3 photos. Write alengthy paragraph of each selected image. Describe type of light, use of tonal values and
- Interpret: Why was this art created? Was it political, does it describe environmental conditions? Is the art about, beauty, personal expression or social issues?
- Evaluate: Was the exhibit interesting? Did it make you think? How does it make you feel?
- 5 – 2.5 pages printed on paper.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."