Cyber security tools are available to organizations requiring integration of its problem management, configuration management, and incident management processes.
The CEO and CIO need you and your team to create an IRP and change management plan. These plans will help the organization choose the appropriate cyber security tool.
Part I: Incident Response Plan
Incident response is a disciplined methodology for managing the aftermath of a security breach, cyberattack, or some other security incident. An IRP provides an organization procedures that effectively limit the impact on the data, system, and business and reduces recovery time and overall cost.
Create a 1- to 2-page IRP Microsoft Word for the organization you chose in Week 1. In your plan, ensure you:
- Discuss roles and responsibilities.
- Discuss the critical activities for each of the 5 phases in the incident response process.
- List at least 3 cyber security tools that work together to monitor the organization’s network for malicious and abnormal activity.
Part II: Change Management Plan
Change management plans define the process for identifying, approving, implementing, and evaluating necessary changes due to new requirements, risks, patches, maintenance, and errors in the organization’s networked environment.
Create a 1- to 2-page Change Management Plan in Microsoft Word for your chosen organization. In your plan, ensure you discuss:
- Roles and responsibilities
- The use of swim lanes and callouts
- Who should be involved in developing, testing, and planning
- Who reviews and signs off on the change management requests
Briefly describe how a change management plan reduces the organization’s risk from known threats.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."