Clinical Judgment is the process of integrating evidence-based practice, critical thought, the Nursing Process, knowledge, skills, and attitudes, as well as application of theory to practice in order to promote safe, quality care to clients in all settings.
Keeping that in mind, answer the following scenario:
You are the Charge Nurse in a large Urban Emergency Department (ED). Your nursing staff includes:
- RN with 12 years of Trauma ED experience
- New RN with 6 months ED experience
- RN from the Medical-Surgical floor with 8 years of experience
The following patients are in the ED, which patient will you give to each of the nurses and why? (Include at least 1 reference and citation)
- A 76-year-old client who was involved in a motor vehicle accident and has hematuria.
- A 38-year-old client with kidney stones complaining of severe pain.
- A 24-year-old diabetic client with an acute urinary tract infection who will require discharge teaching.
- An 80-year-old client that has not had a bowel movement for 4 days.
- Provide 1 reference and 1 citation
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."