Read the capstone case in the link below and answer the questions in a paragraph format. 1 paragraph will be sufficient.
- What are the elements of the crime of stalking under the statute discussed in this case?
- Do you agree with the court of appeals that the statute is not unconstitutionally vague?
- Is the evidence in this case sufficient to support a stalking conviction?
1 paragraph per video
- Video: CBS News (2009) “Domestic Violence in the USA.” opens in a new windowLength: 2:52 minutes. Transcript: “Domestic Violence in the USA.”Opens a Word Doc.
- Video: The New York Times (2013) “Op-Docs: Sex Offender Village” opens in a new windowLength: 5:07 minutes. Transcript: “Sex Offender Village”Opens a Word Doc.
- Video: ABC News (2015) “Nineteen-Year-Old Fights to be Taken Off Sex Offender Registry.” opens in a new window Length: 8:00 minutes.
- Video: “Identity Theft Documentary: An Educational Documentary” opens in a new window Length: 28:16 minutes
Describe the URL posted 1 paragraph
. American Mock Trial Association (AMTA)
AMTA sponsors annual mock trial tournaments for undergraduates. The organization seeks to help students understand the work of a trial attorney.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."