Week 7 Assignment – Kiosk Requirements
The library board wants to investigate self-service kiosks in more detail.They want to be sure that the kiosks will enforce these two rules:
- A patron may not have more than 10 items checked out at any time.
- Patrons may not check out any materials if they owe $5 or more in fines.
The required Kiosk Requirements Assignment Template [DOCX] must be used for this assignment and is not optional. It has been designed so that papers are logically organized and includes prompts for all required information for the assignment.Using the template, complete the following:
- Write a short (not more than 750 words) narrative that describes the kiosk check-out process.
- Illustrate the check-out process using your choice of workflow diagram, activity diagram, or flow chart.
- Explain why you selected that type of diagram.
- The librarys IT department could create its own software for the kiosk or purchase an off-the-shelf system.
- Prepare a detailed list of the benefits and drawbacks of each option.
- Recommend one option and explain your reasoning.
- Identify an ethical, legal, or cultural issue that may arise in connection with these kiosks.
- Suggest how it could be addressed.
Your document must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- All charts and diagrams must be the students original work. They must be pasted into the document as neat, legible images.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Recommend requirements for a system that enable a productive change in a way the business is conducted.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."