I’m working on a philosophy writing question and need guidance to help me learn.
Hello, please see the instructions for this paper below. Each of the bullet points should be covered.
- Critical Thinking
- Go back to your very first journal entry review your definition of critical thinking. After studying critical thinking for the past eight weeks, would you change your definition in any way? If yes, how and why? If no if it was perfect what parts of the text were best reflected in your definition?
- Heart of the Matter
- Recall in your first journal entry that you discussed the authors’ statement that the concepts in Chapters 12, 13 and 14 were “the heart of the matter.” After having studied those chapters, answer again, with renewed understanding, the question posed there: Why do you think the authors find these concepts important to critical thinking?
- Ethical Decision-Making
- The lecture claims that an argument is no good unless it has a “strong and reasoned ethical base.” Do you agree that ethics is an essential element of a good argument? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- Looking Forward
- Do you believe that you now know everything you need to know about critical thinking or is learning to think critically a life-long task? Explain your answer.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: minimum of 2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- Title page
- References page
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."