I’m working on a social science exercise and need support to help me understand better.
Of the listed items in the attachment, choose one topic that interests you. From there I want you to pretend you are doing field research on this group. Using your imagination, I want you to answer the following in 2 PAGES:
1. Describe the field site (i.e. where is located, how did you get there)
2. What types of people may we find there?
3. How will you get people to trust you?
4. In general, what do you anticipate to find? In other words, what are some of themes you expect to find? For instance, at homeless shelters you may find substance abuse, unemployment, mental illness, women and other gender minorities engaging in survival sex, etc.
5. Do you anticipate any danger? How will you handle this?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."