This week you learned about organizational change while wrapping up the final reading of this course. This term is an important one as it concludes your learning in the HRM program. Taking what you have learned this term, you will develop a business strategy plan for a local organization of your choice. This should be an established organization in your area and may be one you are familiar with or one you want to learn about.
Your work should include the following:
· Conduct an interview with the business owner or manager of the organization. Use this as an opportunity to learn more about the business.
· Evaluate the organizations motivation, innovation strategy and people strategy.
· Explain how the organization monitors ethics.
· Discuss the organizations corporate social responsibility plan.
· Discuss the culture of the organization.
· Analyze an organizations environment.
· Evaluate the organizations competitive position and possibilities, potential generic strategies for an organization, potential value disciplines for an organization, and potential grand strategies for an organization.
· Discuss the organizational change management strategies the company has in place.
· Create a recommendation for improvement in the areas in which you feel the company could improve.
· Your proposal should be a minimum of 12 written pages following APA format.
· Create a recorded presentation that is a minimum of 10 minutes in length that includes an analysis of the organization as well as your recommendations to be given to the business owner or manager.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."