1.Describe from the perspectives of the expectancy theory and equity theory. What
managers should do to have a highly motivated workforce.
2. Explain how goals and needs motivate people and what kinds of goods are likely to result in high performance.
3. Identify the motivation lessons that managers can learn from operant conditioning theory and social learning theory.
4. Describe what transformational leadership is, and explain how managers can engage in it,
5.Characterize the relationship between gender and leadership and explain how emotional intelligence may contribute to leadership effectiveness.
6. Explain how different elements of group dynamics influence the functioning and effectiveness of groups and teams.
7. Explain why strategic human resource management can help an organization gain a competitive advantage.
8. Explain why performance appraisal and feedback are such crucial activities and list the choices managers must make in deciding effective performance appraisal and feedback procedures.
9. Articulate three reasons why manager must have access to information to perform their tasks and roles efficiently.
10. Explain the differences between six different kinds of management information systems.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."