I’m working on a business question and need an explanation to help me study.
Part 1: For this discussion, you should find a recent article on reform and possible changes in Social Security. The article may come from the Web, newspaper, or magazine that has been published within the last 6 months. Your discussion should follow this format:
- Provide the name of the article, name and date of the publication, and author’s name. This can be accomplished through citations and references. Please utilize the course resources for help with the APA format (Links to an external site.). (You may be more familiar with MLA, but business and marketing courses generally use APA.)
- Summarize the key points of the article. You may also find it helpful to use more than one article to fully cover your exploration and discovery.
- Address the following questions:
- What are current problems with Social Security?
- What are possible corrections to the problems?
- Explain, if possible, why the holdup in making any corrections.
- What are your thoughts about the current state and the author’s suggestions?
- What implications for retirement did you find in your research on social security?
Part 2: Read a classmate’s initial post and answer the following questions. NOTE: You are always welcome to respond to more than one classmate, as well as those comments made to your own initial post.
- Does your article provide the same information about Social Security as the classmate’s article? Where do they differ? Can you identify why?
- Where do you agree or disagree with your classmate’s post?
- NOTE: Comments should extend the discussion and indicate critical thinking. One or two sentences are not sufficient to convey substantive contributions. “I agree” or “I disagree” must include the reasons why the position is taken. You may also find it necessary to cite/reference here as well, if outside resources are used in supporting facts.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."