Turnitin®This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.Instructions
In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to think about how your senses contribute to an everyday activity like eating. Choose a meal that you will, preferably, eat at home. Prepare your meal, set it in front of you while sitting, and then place a blindfold over your eyes. Remain blindfolded throughout the meal (from soup/salad through dessert). After the dinner is over, write about your experience by answering the following questions:
- Please rank the senses in terms of how much you relied on each, then tell how you used each sense. (feel free to answer this as a narrative rather than recreating this chart)
1 = relied on most;
5 = relied on least
How you used the senseHearingKinesthetic/VestibularSmellTasteTouch
- How enjoyable was dining in the dark compared to dining in the light?
- What, if anything, did you do differently when dining in the dark than you would normally do when dining in the light?
- What sensory aspects of the experience did you like most?
- What sensory aspects of the experience did you like least?
- Would you dine in the dark again? Why or why not?
- What did you learn about in the sensation and perception readings in this unit that help you to understand this experience on a deeper level? Be sure to cite from the readings, using APA-formatted in-text citations. The last page of your paper will be your APA-formatted reference page.
- Use APA format References are required: from a peer-reviewed Psychology journal less than 5 years old. National professional, governmental, or educational organizations (.org, .gov, or.edu) be used as supplemental references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."