Students will support, engage, guide, and involve family and the community in the individual child’s development and learning process. (Course Outcome 5)
Students will create educational materials for families providing information and resources for breastfeeding, nutritional recommendations, affordable healthy food selections, and allergy awareness.
- Choose one nutritional topic relevant to your population.
- Describe the current agency population (select an agency if currently not attending one). Description should include, but is not limited to: dominant cultures, SES grouping, caregiver education level, and any information relevant to the chosen topic.
- Research your nutritional topic. (CDC, related peer reviewed research within 5 years)
- Create educational materials that provide families with information and resources for your nutritional topic.
- Examples of educational materials could include, but are not limited to: brochures, posters, videos, PPTs, and worksheets.
- Materials should include three family-friendly resources if families would like to find more information on the topic.
- Use APA format to create an annotated reference page that includes all references used.
- State rationale for chosen topic.
Products to Hand In
- Educational materials
- Three family-friendly resources
- Written paper
- Rationale for chosen topic
- Population description
- Annotated reference page
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."