I’m working on a nursing case study and need a sample draft to help me learn.
BREAST CANCER AND BLOOD PRESSURE SCREENING
A 40-year-old married African American woman presents for an annual physical examination. When asked about the most recent mammogram, the patient reports that she gets anxious about the procedure and therefore did not follow through with last years mammogram. She states she does breast self-exams occasionally. The patient has no history of breast lumps and no family history of breast cancer. She has two young children, whom she did not breastfeed. She remains sexually active, does not use tobacco, recreational drugs, or drink alcohol. The patient is not physically active. Her physical exam is normal except for slightly elevated blood pressure.
- Would you recommend a mammogram for this patient? Why or why not?
- What is the recommendation for the patients slight elevation in blood pressure? Are any interventions necessary? If so, what are they?
- What individual model to promote healthy behavior would you choose and what strategies would you suggest?
- What community model to promote healthy behavior would you choose and what strategies would you suggest? use 3-4 nursing articless less than 5 years old
Criteria Ratings Pts The recommendations using the AHRQ tool were appropriate to the case study. Expected outcome(s) and results are listed. Interventions listed for patient were realistic and achievable 20 pts The paper meets APA criteria. There is an introductory paragraph that outlines the paper’s discussion points. Paper must be grammatically correct, i.e. correct spelling, sentence structure, and grammar. 20 pts This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePresentation and Format
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (Links to an external site.)
- CDC National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP) (Links to an external site.)
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) (Links to an external site.)
- Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) (Links to an external site.): a tool designed to help providers discover the latest preventive services appropriate for their patients. You will be using this tool to complete this week’s case studies.
- The website will mention several devices that can use the ePSS system. Go to Web, and click on “Search for Recommendations.”
- On the “Search for Recommendations” page, you will be able to enter patient details. Then click “Show Recommendations” button.
- The recommendation page will display all grades of recommendations for the patient details you provided. Within each grade, you will see the title of the recommendation displayed followed by risk information and detail icons. When you have found the appropriate recommendation you are looking for, click on the “Details” icon to the left.
- Under the specific recommendation page, you will see four or five sub folders in the middle of the page (General, Rationale, Clinical Considerations, Others, and Tools). Click on “Clinical Considerations” and “Others.” You will see the majority of the considerations that need to be considered when planning care for a patient.
Requirements: 4 pages
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."