Help me study for my Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Answer the following questions in your own words, the language don’t need to be formal. (The format should be Times New Roman or Calibri font, 12 point, double-spaced, 1 inch margins
- When you hear the world “sexuality” what is the first thing you think about? Or: how would you define “sexuality”?
- When do you first remembering learning about sex or sexuality? How did the adults (family, teachers, etc.) talk about (or not talk) about sex and sexuality?
- Did you receive any formal education about sexuality (at school, community center, church, etc.)? What topics did they cover? How did they understand “sex” or “sexuality”?
- What are some of the norms around sexuality in your community? HINT: if the person you’re interviewing doesn’t know what a norm is, explain it to them!
- What happens when someone violates a norm?
- Do you consider yourself part of a sexual community? Why or why not? If yes, describe it.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."