Need help with my Business question – I’m studying for my class.
This is a written essay of maximum of 2500 words. This coursework is designed to check the student’s progress,and to reinforce the concepts covered.
You are required to submit a group assignment. Groups should be a maximum of THREE students. Each groupis required to upload a single report to Myclass. This assignment will account for 30% of the total mark for theclass, the other 30% is the Dealing room assignment and 40% for the Risk Analysis Exam.
Please read the questions carefully before writing your responses. There is no ‘model’ or ‘unique’ answer to thediscussion question. The questions require brief, considered responses. A premium will be placed on cogent,well-reasoned responses. Grades will be based on:
- Structure and coherence (i.e. the answer should flow as a narrative),
- Analytical strength (e.g. the extent to which you draw upon theoretical paradigms discussed in thecourse),
- Illustrations with examples,
- The synthesis of different viewpoints,
- Originality (including reasoning and structuring of your responses) and
- Professionalism (i.e. the extent to which you follow rules of writing papers), e.g. referencing,formatting, editing for grammatical and other errors. Answer should cite at least five references. Giveclear reference to all sources used and should be included in the text of your report.Please feel free to use graphs, diagrams, tables, etc. to substantiate your responses. These do not count towardsthe word limit.Question 1 (Max words 1500-1750)You have to select a Bank failure/ crisis in one of the G10 countries or mature economy. Send thename of your Bank/ case to your lecturer. This is to ensure that it is a suitable case for you toanalyze.Once the case is approved:
- a) Describe the crisis and the risks manifested.
- b) Identify the major contributory factors, which led to the crisis.
- c) What were the banking sector characteristics in the chosen marker prior to failure?
- d) How was the problem resolved?
- e) List the negative impact on the economy due to the failure.
- f) What are the regulatory responses and the risk management lessons that could be learnedfrom this bank failure?
Question 2 (Max words 750 – 1000)
Assume you are a consultant to the CEO of a hypothetical multinational bank, BZ.
BZ Bank has operations in one of the worst hit corona virus pandemic regions. The CEO wants a clear accountof the risks faced by the bank.
Write a report not exceeding 750 words to highlight the risks faced by the bank. How are the services in thebank going to change post-pandemic? What strategies should the CEO adopt to manage the risks and minimizethe losses?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."