I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
For this unit’s Complete assignment, write a comprehensive scholarly essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you analyze, explain, and apply these concepts in the context of a law enforcement issue. You must incorporate and cite, using correct APA citation format, at least four different scholarly research sources. Be sure your essay demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections from this unit. In-line citations must be used in the body of your essay, and all research sources must be fully cited at the conclusion of your essay. Correct APA citation formats must be used.
The following elements should be included in your essay:
- Using criminological terms and concepts discuss a jurisdiction, neighborhood, or geographic locale with which you are familiar. Discuss a human behavior which you select to focus on in that geographical space.
- Discuss how social disorganization theory can inform your understanding of behavior and place as it relates to your topic. Then discuss one weakness which would find your understanding somehow lacking, and why.
- Research and discuss how routine activities theory would foster your understanding and one weakness which might leave your understanding lacking, and why. (Although the “routine activities theory” is not covered by the read and attend sections, it is easily found in the online library available to the students.)
- Define and incorporate the term multicollinearity to your criminological discussion as it relates to police expenditures and actuarial approaches to law enforcement. Could this concept be related to a law enforcement response to the behavior you are addressing in your essay? Why or why not?
- Discuss how the term cognitive mapping, how we perceive and conceptualize, relates to data collection, analyses, policing strategies, and crime mapping applies to your essay topic.
- After reading the Coyle’s Notes on the Study of Language: Towards Critical Race Criminology article, discuss what you think of the author’s suppositions that we in criminal justice racialize our language? Is critical race theory a valid approach to criminology and cognitive mapping? Why or why not? Can you apply this theory to your essay topic? Why or why not?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."