Interview or shadow a leader in some organization. The organizationmay be a business, an educational institution, church, large civicorganization or any other organization of your choosing.
Ask the leader any questions that you want to about his or herleadership philosophy, leadership style, leadership background,leadership techniques that he or she employs. You may ask the leader anyquestion you need to but you may not ask the leader direct questionsabout any of the main theories that we have studied. In other words,you may not ask the leader to classify himself or herself into one ofthese models.
After the interview or shadowing, you are to:
- Briefly summarize your interview or observation.
- Identify the leadership theory that you believe best describes thisleader. Be sure to give evidence that supports your classification.
- Identify the characteristics, techniques or methods of this leaderthat you would or would not like to incorporate into your own leadershipphilosophy. Express why you identify those characteristics, techniquesor methods.
- Your paper should be approximately 3 pages, double-spaced, but should not exceed 4 pages.
- 12 point font
- APA formatting, including in-text citations, a title page and reference page(s).
- Minimum of three academic sources. Your course text can be used as one source.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."