1. Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
2. Please respond to the following discussion with a well thought out response with relating to at least one source (cite using APA).
- Offer some insights, from researching the Internet, around the importance of client acceptance throughout the project.
- If you were leading a project, and the project declines the final acceptance, what do you believe the team may have failed at?
- Provide a few highlights that the course has offered you (you can pull from your practical connection assignment).
- 1 st discussion needs to be in 500 words and second discussion needs to be in 300 words. APA FORMAT AND REFERENCED
- NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ANYTHING FROM CUMBERLAND OR ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY. I HAVE VERY STRICT SAFE ASSIGN CHECKING
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."