MLA in-text citations, 12 pt Times New Roman
Organize your paper into the 3 parts below, using the subheadings and ABC formatting. Your content will answer the questions or directions in each subheading. Do not use Q&A format. Do not restate the question in your paper. Your paper must be formatted exactly as shown or points will be deducted. Your content must address the question asked or points will be deducted.
Part 1: Recent Compliance Problem and Enforcement Action
Using your selected article, answer the following questions. If the article is silent, state that the article did not address this point.
- Who are the parties involved? That is, who failed to follow the law and/or violated ethical standards, and who is prosecuting this failure?
- What is the non-compliant behavior? What laws or regulations or ethical standards were not followed?
- Who was injured by the compliance/ethics failure? How were they injured?
Part 2: The Relationship Between Ethics the Law
Based on the background article posted in the assignment folder, your textbook’s ethics chapter, and website readings, address the following:
A. Describe your view on the relationship between corporate culture (ethical standards) and a company’s efforts to comply with laws and regulations.
B. Can ethics improve compliance, or is ethics something separate from complying with laws?
C. If you had to explain ethics (as corporate culture) and compliance to new employees you manage, how would you do it? Should you spend time trying to create this understanding in your new employees? Will your business benefit, and if yes, how?
Part 3: Compliance and Ethics Work as Professional Careers
- List 3 jobs in compliance. State the industry the job is in, the official job title, the educational requirement, and the pay. This is the information you found in Step 1.
- List 3 jobs with ethics in the title. State the industry the job is in, the official job title, the educational requirement, and the pay. This is the information you found in Step 1.
- Were you aware positions like these existed? Would you consider working in any of the positions you listed? Why or why not? Would you consider becoming a Certified Compliance and Ethics Officer? Why or why not.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."