- Competitive pressures are extremely important elements for managers to handle.
- Select a company you are familiar with.
- Describe the type of competition this company faces and what you see the company doing to thwart the competition.
- Include items that may be driving changes to the company’s industry and its competition.
- Make sure that you include, in your analysis, the factors described in chapter 3 of the text.
- Comment on, or make suggestions about at least two of your classmates’ analysis.
- Discuss the importance of a value proposition and what elements affect its creation and implementation.
- Choose any product or service you are interested in and write your own value proposition for it. (Refer to Chapter 4 for ideas.)
- Comment on, or make suggestions about at least two of your classmates’ value propositions for their selected product or service.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."