I’m working on a Economics exercise and need support.
conduct some research about John Maynard Keynes and Friedrich A. Hayek.
For the first paragraph of your post, briefly describe their economic theories as they relate to government involvement in the economy.
Then, watch the following video:
Respond to the following as the second paragraph of your post:
- Describe the key points of the video. Do you think the video accurately portrays the two theories? Why, or why not.
- Whose theory does the current US economy most closely resemble? Explain.
- Which theory do you support and why
- IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE VERY LONG.
- Part two (separate Microsoft item)
- According to Freud, defense mechanisms keep unconscious material from coming to the conscious level. However, if you observe your own or another person’s behavior carefully, you often figure out what a defense mechanism is primarily used for.Based on your understanding of the theory given by Sigmund Freud, answer the following questions:
- Reflect on your own behavior and pick one defense mechanism you have used.
- Explain the defense mechanism you identified and share an example of when you used this defense mechanism.
Jung asserts that the collective unconscious reflects the collective experiences that humans have had in their ancestral or evolutionary past. An archetype comes from the collective unconscious and is an inherited predisposition to respond to the world. One way to think about archetypes is to think about what every human experiences, like birth, death, power, and parenthood. Jung suggests that the human response to each of these experiences is universal and is reflected in fairy tales and myths and so on.Based on your understanding of the theory given by Carl Jung, answer the following questions:
- Think of your favorite fairy tale, myth, or comic book hero. What archetype is represented in your choice?
- Discuss whether or not you think Jung is correct in his view that there is a collective unconscious.
- DOES NOT NEED TO BE LONG
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."