Part 1: this part of the assignment is a sequel from the last assignment. I am attaching the last week’s assignment here so you can use to do this week’s.
This activity requires that you initiate steps to obtain project data that will allow you to validate a hypothesis of your choosing. Depending on your hypothesis, data may be publicly available. As your complete this activity, make sure that you check free online resources such as the census information or other free online sources of data.
Once you identified the data that you will use to prove your hypothesis write an overview explaining the data that you will be using. Please include responses to the following questions in a 1-2 page paper:
- Where did you find the data to support your hypothesis? (Cite, at least, 5 sources)
- How many records were available to substantiate your hypothesis?Explain how found these records.
- Identify any concerns regarding the quality or reliability of the data.
In this exercise, use the Internet or other sources to research and find examples of how simple tools, such as PowerPoint or Excel, take data to tell a story.
Using data to tell stories in Excel is an example of the type of resource that can be used. After locating and reviewing your resource, answer the following questions in a 1-2 page paper:
- What resources did you locate?
- What is your opinion regarding how storytelling could affect data perception?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."