In an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), choose one of the following three socioeconomic issues: homelessness, poverty, or outsourcing. Using the socioeconomic issue selected, address the following:
- Contrast the different change forces affecting the social issue.
- Discuss the various stakeholders and assess their influence on the issue and how they are affected by the issue.
- Explains potential solutions and justify your choice.
You must use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, and your paper must be formatted according to APA style guideline as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The Socioeconomic Plan Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Title, reference, and any exhibits or appendices are not counted in the paper length.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of Paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use a minimum of fivefull text scholarly sources, including at least three from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text..
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."