|Ethical Mission Statement|
Prior to beginning work on this discussion read Chapter 6 from the text and the Implementing an Organizational Code of Ethics (Links to an external site.) and the Incorporating Ethics Into the Organization’s Strategic Plan (Links to an external site.) articles.
Ethics involves the assessment of an action based upon a set of values. As a CIO, what values should you or your company follow when deciding ethical questions? This question will help you or your company determine what is ethically acceptable or unacceptable. What one industry or company views as ethical another may deem unacceptable. Developing an Ethical Mission Statement can help your company navigate ethical issues.
For this interactive assignment, you are the CIO of a company and you are asked to
- Create an Ethical Mission Statement, with guiding principles, that can instruct your company on defining what ethical and non-ethical behavior is.
- Explain how the company should address non-ethical behavior.
- Explain why you, as CIO, would use this Ethical Mission Statement and set of guiding principles for your company.
Your response should be at least 300 words.
|Management Information Assets: Company or Employee|
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 6 from the text.
In a company with information assets, disclosure of these assets by technical experts can be managed, in part, by legal language (e.g., Non-Disclosure Agreements, Non-Compete Agreements) and/or by network monitoring protocols. However, many non-technical employees (e.g., non-IT employees) may have access to information assets and documents (via shared drives, clouds, etc.) containing proprietary information. In theory, there would be nothing in place preventing a non-technical employee who leaves the organization from sharing your information assets with another organization to which he or she was newly employed. As a CIO, you need to manage or regulate the use of information assets by non-technical employees.
For your initial post, take on the role of a CIO for a company. Your company is made up of more than 10,000 employees and has proprietary information assets. In a minimum of 300 words, address the following elements:
- Explain at least four legal methods and/or protocols that could be employed to regulate and manage the use of your company’s information assets by non-technical employees.
- Provide a rationale for each of your selections, supporting your statements with evidence from your sources.
- Min 300 words
Put Reference for both Parts
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."