Photography History Questions:
1. Photography was invented in 1839. Who was its inventor?
2. What is the meaning of Camera?
3. Where was photography invented?
4. The idea of photography has been around for centuries. What were some of its earliest forms?
5. What is a Camera Obscura?
6. Light entering a camera is upside down and back wards, why?
7. When were lenses added to cameras?
8. Thomas Wedgwood was able to make a photographic image but what prevented him from the discovery of photographic image?
9. Who introduced the Positive /Negative process to Photography?
10. Who invented the word Photographie?
11. Who Is credited with the invention of photography?
12. Who was Bayard?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."