Im studying and need help with a Anthropology question to help me learn.
You must build on the concept of beginning your own archaeological project. Address the following questions and describe the proper process. Imagine you are embarking on this adventure and you are writing to me to explain what transpired on your project (In diary form, be concise)
Must be: Times New Roman, double-spaced, size 12 font, 4 pages !!!
To do: Choose a country, culture, and time period you would like to study. Then address the following questions…
- Why did you choose this country?
- How do you begin a project? What do you need to consider? How do you know where to excavate? Do you need to do a survey of the area? Have you considered your budget, time, and manpower? Have you considered local politics such as permits, religious holidays, and other things like the weather that may affect your project (seasons to work)?
- How do you record your findings? If you are interested in some of the earliest times of the culture, are you looking for sites that may only have been early, or will you need to excavate down through MANY levels of occupation before you get to your cultural phase? What do you do with the data found above?
- How do you date and sort the material you find?
- Do you write up a report, do you disseminate the knowledge? Do you write it in the local language AND in English? Do you do different kinds of educational outreach, such a build or contribute to a local site museum?
- Do you bring objects with your back to the US? Is this allowed? Can you justify it? What do you hope to gain by doing this? Do you need a permit?
Requirements: 4 pages
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."