Choose any zombie film you want to watch.
Write at least 250 words summary and analysis. You should discuss the symbolic meaning of zombies in the film you chose, how it highlights our social fears, and if it contains any metaphors or parallels to our current Coronavirus experience.
Here is a VERY extensive list of Zombie movies (Links to an external site.).
Here are a few recommendations:
- “Dawn of the Dead” (1978 is better than 2004)
- “Night of the Living Dead” (1968)
- “The Serpent and the Rainbow” (1988) (this one is based on Wade Davis’ work, but since it is directed by Wes Craven, it takes a weird turn!)
- “I Walked with a Zombie” (1943)
- “Shaun of the Dead” (2004) (Comedy)
- “Train to Busan” (2016) (Korean)
- “28 Days Later” (2002)
- “Ojuju” (2014) (Nigerian)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."