Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Answer the discussion question. Choose 2 of the following questions and answer them on the discussion board.
- Why did the !Kung regard him as stingy? Were they justified? Was his hoarding of his own food ethical?
- When Lee bought the ox for the Christmas celebration, what response did he expect from the !Kung? How did the !Kung actually respond to his “generosity”? What does the article illustrate about differences in cultural values?
- How do !Kung and U.S. systems of etiquette reflect distinctive notions of the value of the group versus the individual, of hierarchy versus equality, of cooperation versus competition, and so forth?
- What does Lee mean when he says “There are no totally generous acts”?
Rubric for discussion post:
- 10 points (out of 10): Substantive response to the prompt provided (minimum of 5 sentences), submitted by due date.
- 5 points (out of 10): Response is lacking in quality, depth, and/or appropriate length, submitted by due date.
- 0 points (out of 10): Response provided after due date or response does not address the prompt provided.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."