Answer both Scenarios in detail for full credit
- Why must paint collected from a vehicle involved in a hit-and-run accident be taken from the area of the car suspected of being in contact with the victim?
- Where else should one collect paint from and why?
- Describe the proper collection and preservation of paint evidence from an automobile suspected of being involved in a hit-and-run incident.
- Include details on proper collection.
- Explain why each step is necessary.
- Paint that is foreign to the suspect automobile is observed on the hood. What should you do with this additional evidence?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."