For this week’s discussion blog, please write a 400 word minimum response to this week’s readings based on the following questions. Also don’t forget to post a 200 word minimum response to a peer!
- Why do you think this week’s chapter from the textbook is titled, Cult of the Covenant? What is a quote or example from the chapter that really seems to capture your interpretation, and why?
- Why do you think this weeks chapter from the textbook is titled, “Bloody Footprints”? What is a quote or example from the chapter that really seems to capture your interpretation, and why?
- Reflect on your previous understanding of the interactions between the first settlers and the indigenous groups in what later became the United States. How does what you learned previously compare to our materials this week? Why might this be important to consider?
- How do this weeks materials relate to/build off of the materials we covered in last weeks Module 2?
- How do the excerpts from William Bradford’s “Of Plymouth Plantation” provide additional insight for what we learned through the textbook chapters this week? Make sure to include quotes from Bradfords journal to support your response.
- What is “the true story” of Pocahontas, according to the article? How does the true story compare to the Disney movie version?
- What are the origins of the Pocahontas Perplex, according to Green’s article? What are the impacts of the Pocahontas Perplex on modern society? What does Green advocate for in the conclusion?
do 400 discussion then do reply of 200 word for one of the other student discussion. that will send you
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."