B) This part of the discussion is in English. Please write a minimum of 15 sentences.
Read the documents about Lifestyles in the discussions section for this week by clicking the links at the bottom of this page, and share your opinions and reactions.
- Are there aspects of the Spanish lifestyle that you wish you could adopt into your own lifestyle?
- How might individual families be able to incorporate some of the Spanish priorities into their homes?
- How do you think the strong ties to family might influence Spain’s society as a whole?
Reply to at least two other students regarding your thoughts on the lifestyle in Spain. Ask questions and make comments in an effort to develop good discussion such as:
- How might this lifestyle benefit the Spanish people?
- Discuss what you find positive or negative about what you read and support your ideas with examples and reasoning.
- https://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/posts/sundays-siestas-and-spanish-values. This is a blog entitled “Sundays, Siestas, and Spanish Values” from a study abroad student at Georgetown University’s Berkley Center.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."