4 replies tomorrow. 100 word each. ONE ASSIGNMENT TOMORROW AND THE OTHER THE NEXT DAY
Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a “worst” company by one of various sources, to learn why it is not successful.
Please read Week 1 Lesson.
Choose a “worst” company that interests you from one of the lists you will find on this link:
The company you select must meet be:
- a “worst” company from one of the above published lists;
- currently in active operation — not out of business, not in bankruptcy, not sold out to another company or merged;
- publicly-traded (This is so that you will be able to obtain financial and operational information about the company);
- a U.S. based company (So that the domestic environment will be the U.S.);
- multi-national in operations (Business located in U.S. and also in at least one other country, for the global environment);
- one for which you will be able to identify its operations in all six business environments.
- Download and save the Template provided as an attachment to this Assignment to create a Word document in APA format for submission. APA guidance also is attached.
- Identify the company you have decided to use for your assignments.
- Describe why the company is considered a “worst” and identify the source (the list) of its rating as a worst.
- Explain your rationale for selecting this company to evaluate for applying the six business environments we will be studying in this course. You do NOT need to discuss the business environments in detail here. Simply explain why you believe this company, with its “worst” issues, is a good choice for your study. (HINT: Review the Final Simulation Assignment due at the end of Week 8.)
- Your Instructor will let you know if the company has been approved. (When you have an approved company, you will be writing about the company in the next Assignments in the course.)
- Submit Assignment 1 by midnight, Day 7, week 1.
- Review the grading rubric for this assignment for guidance in preparing your paper (attached). The same grading rubric is used for each Assignment 1 – 7.
- The Assignment allows multiple submissions so that you can revise if your Turnitin report is a high number. Your final submission on the due date is the one that will be graded.
- APA Paper-Writing tips.pptx (1 MB)
- BUSN31O Written Assignment Template.docx (24 KB)
- 310 Written Paper Rubric.pdf (202 K
Compare and contrast a four Ps approach to marketing versus the value approach (creating, communicating, and delivering value). Select and examine these approaches for at least one routine and non-routine problem. What would you expect to be the same and what would you expect to be different between two companies that apply one or the other approach?
Note: Please review my expectations for the assignment. I expect your response to include 2 or more references from the APUS Library system (failure to include such references will detract from your grade on the assignment), and be presented in APA Format. Deliverable length is 2 body pages. You will need a title page, reference page and in-text citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."