Review an article about cybercrimes laws and policy from a peer reviewed journal – 930ADF960210
Align the work to the following questions
- Provide a full and correct bibliographic citation of the article using APA format.
- Identify and summarize the author’s argument or viewpoint.
- Discuss the most important primary sources used in the article. What are the primary sources used? If applied what type of analysis did the author use inconjunction with the primary sources? Did the author look closely at a small number or primary source evidence? Or did the author take examples from a wide range of sources? or something in between? Explain.
- Discuss the secondary sources used by the author. Did the author include only sources that supported the argument? or did the article also bring up secondary sources that the author wanted to challenge or refute? Did the author try to resolve disagreement between secondary sources? How recent are the sources relative to the article’s publication date?
- Judge the article: Has the article been citied, has the author written other articles or reviews?
- Write a short paragraph (5 sentences or more) indicating the scholastic value. rate the article as if you expect someone with an IT background would read your rating.(Do not make this paragraph about your background or interests)
- Bibliographic citation of the article using APA Format 7th edition
- Should be 6 pages in length. (excluding Coverpage, Abstract, Conclusion and References)
- No plagiarism
- Include Intext citations
- Text Book attached for references – (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide
- Article about cybercrimes laws and policy from a peer reviewed journal – 930ADF960210
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."