APA 7edition and 18-25 pges
- Analyze the impact of organizational practices on the implementation of Human Resources decisions.
- Analyze the relationship between effective Human Resources strategies and organizational outcomes.
- Critique Human Resources initiatives and their influence on effective organizational performance.
- Integrate the Human Resources balanced scorecard to sustain a competitive advantage.
- Appraise the impact of stakeholder preferences on Human Resources strategies.
- Develop a strategic Human Resources plan that aligns to stakeholder preferences, business strategies, and organizational outcomes.
- Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the ?This item is graded with a rubric? link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You have been hired as the new vice president of HR of a publicly-traded company. You have been brought into the organization to specifically address the current shortcomings of HR support to the organization and make the necessary adjustments so that HR strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy.
One of the first areas in which you need to familiarize yourself with is how well (or not) the current HR strategies support the organization?s mission and goals. Therefore, you will need to analyze the organization?s HR strategies and assess how these HR strategies enable the organization to be successful. For instance:
- How do these HR strategies create competitive advantages?
- What are some ways in which the current HR strategies can be enhanced to further enable the organization to be competitive?
- How can you identify core deliverables of the HR strategies, and how do they align to organizational outcomes?
As part of your role as VP of HR, you will need to research your organization ? note that it is publicly-traded. Therefore, you will need to access its 10-K in order to build the strategic HR plan. You will also need to identify your organization?s core competencies. In addition, make sure to review your organization?s website, especially the HR/careers page, and other outside resources so that you can identify the main components of the HR strategies that were in place before you joined in your new role.
The CEO of the organization has asked you to create a strategic HR plan for the organization based on your research. This plan should include the following:
- The organization?s long-term strategic goals and market differentiation
- The organization?s position within its external environment, including its current and projected market leadership position
- The organization?s values and culture
- Current level and mix of human capital/workforce (depending on data available)
- Analysis of current employees, identifying gaps in areas needed to support forecasted goals
- Talent management areas that should be of greatest importance to support the organizational strategy (e.g., recruitment, retention, training & development, etc.)
- Tools and technologies needed to support these recommended HR strategies
- Implications of not implementing the recommended strategic HR plan
- Business Source Complete via EBSCO
- Business via ProQuest
- Regional Business News via EBSCO
- Company Information & 10-Ks:
- Mergent Online
- Instructions for accessing 10-Ks using Mergent Online
- APA Guide 7editions
- Rasmussen?s Answers/FAQs
- Please follow the sample template that I unpload below for direction
2Questions separate paper for the answer, It relates to this assignments
1) which big questions about this competency remain for you?
2) How do you think this competency may connect to others in this course?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."