Recap – Course Project:An organizational development intervention is typically required when a problem, such as
Recap – Course Project:
An organizational development intervention is typically required when a problem, such as morale, behavior, or absenteeism, poses a threat to productivity and profitability.
You are an internal organizational consultant in an organization in which you are now employed, or in an organization in which you were recently employed. Describe and analyze an O.B. problem(s) and recommend an organizational plan for change and intervention, based on what you have learned from this course. Provide your rationale as to why you think your approach will help. This will require a practitioner analysis of the organizational problem of interest to you and an academic literature review of similar organization problems and interventions that you believe will be most beneficial in solving the problem. Also, provide an evaluation plan for the proposed intervention(s).
Key components of Phase III
- Table of contents.
- Abstract An abstract is a brief summary of the paper, allowing readers to know the main points, and what was achieved in the paper (written in the past tense). It must be a single paragraph in block format (without paragraph indentation), and the appropriate length is typically between 150 and 200 words. Section 2.04 of the APA manual has additional information about the abstract.
- Introduce your paper Since the first paragraph or section of a document is assumed to be the introduction, “the heading ‘Introduction’ is not needed. Do not begin a paper with an ‘Introduction’ heading” (APA, 2020, p. 47). The first section heading after the introductory paragraph or section should be a Level 1 heading (APA, 2020, p. 47).
- Problem Identification (Using your professors feedback, fully describe the problem)
- Description of the organization (Using your professors feedback fully, introduce the hypothetical or real organization)
- Context of the problem (Using your professors feedback refine the context of the problem) provide specific details about patterns observed or tangible evidence that the problem impacts productivity and efficiency. This creates a compelling need for change and intervention. If possible, include statistical data and quotes from workers to support each statement you make:
- How do you know its a problem?
- Specifically, what is the problem?
- Needs Assessment Analysis (Using your professors feedback refine the needs assessment analysis):
- Direct observation
- Consultation with persons in key positions, and/or with specific knowledge
- Review of relevant literature
- Focus groups
- Records & report studies
- Work samples
- Proposed Organization Behavior Interventions/plan must include Using your professors feedback refine the OBI:
- Goals and objections (Goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-constrained).
- It should also state assumptions and constraints.
- Required Resources (for the intervention) – Using your professors feedback refine the required resources.
- Timeline (Include a table)
- Anticipated resistance (How to deal with resistance).
- Potential benefit(s) How much the intervention will cost and what sponsorship is required to make it a success (cost savings). Your proposal should include a table that lists items and the estimated cost. You can also indicate potential sources of funding. By clearly defining all the resources required to conduct the intervention.
- Suggested Evaluation must include:
- A clear statement of the intended outcomes of the project
- The evidence that will indicate the extent to which the outcomes are being achieved
- How and from whom the evidence will be collected
- How and by whom the evidence will be analyzed
- How and to whom the results will be reported
- How and by whom the information will be used.
- Conclusions contextualizing your proposed intervention plan
- Not less than 15 references (including those from Phases I & II).
Course Project Phase III must be in APA format
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."