Power Point, 14 Slides
Consider families and systems from multiple perspectives and create a presentation on “multiple family forms”. Your audience is a family studies class, and you are generating an introduction to multiple-family forms. You will include slides in your presentation a description of each of the following families and a brief discussion on approaching these different family forms as an MFT:
- Stepfamilies/Blended families
- Divorced/Dual custody families
- LGBTQ+ families
- Single-parent families
- Families without children
- Multigenerational families
- Families of choice/fictive kinships
- Polyamorous families
- In addition to examining these family types (stepfamilies/blended families, divorced/dual custody families, LGBTQ+ families, single-parent families, families without children, multigenerational families, families of choice/fictive kinship, polyamorous families), pick one other family type to discuss
Each slide will include a definition and/or description about each “family type”. Additionally, each slide will bring in possible unique aspects (challenges, experiences, strengths) of the family form that MFTs should consider (for example, with stepfamilies, MFTs might need to consider how the parent and step-parent decide to parent and how the MFT can support this or with fictive kinships the therapist may need to include these members in family therapy)
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."