textbook : https://kpu.pressbooks.pub/psychmethods4e/chapter/constructing-surveys/
Classmate’s survey Link 1:
Classmate’s survey Link 2:
Part III: Survey Participation & Feedback – First participate in at least 2 of your classmate’s surveys then –
- Provide feedback to at least two of your classmates. Please include the following in your responses:
- Identify at least one strength and one weakness for the open-ended questions.
- Identify at least one strength and one weakness for the closed-ended questions.
- For each weakness, provide a possible solution.
- These responses should incorporate your knowledge of survey construction – consider BRUSO and the cognitive model for responding to surveys when evaluating and discussing what worked and what didn’t.
Each response should be at least 6 sentences.
- Your posts must be in your own words. Work that is not original will not receive credit.
- Your responses must be in college-level English.
- Please refer to the rubric for full scoring criteria.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."