Certification and Licensure In The State of Georgia
- Review practice agreements in your state.
- Identify whether your state requires physician collaboration or supervision for nurse practitioners, and if so, what those requirements are.
- Research the following:
- How do you get certified and licensed as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Psych in your state?
- What is the application process for certification in your state?
- What is your states board of nursing website?
- How does your state define the scope of practice of a nurse practitioner?
- What is included in your state practice agreement?
- How do you get a DEA license?
- Does your state have a prescription monitoring program (PMP)?
- How does your state describe a nurse practitioners controlled-substance prescriptive authority, and what nurse practitioner drug schedules are nurse practitioners authorized to prescribe?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."