- Chose some ethical issue you feel is important (abortion)
- Present research on the situation being sure to clearly discuss both sides, as much as possible. Some conundrums will have much more weight on one side than the other such as climate change.
- Use theories then explain the position on this issue your discussing
For example, say you want to address gender-neutral bathrooms in public buildings. First, present some research from sources promoting that they should exist and from sources promoting they should not. Find ethical theorists and theories that support your findings. Finally, state your position clearly (they should or should not exist) and how research justifies that position.
Keep in mind these best practices, please:
- Proper PPTs have bullets on the slide that are explained in the notes section
- clear citations must appear on the slide or in the notes to justify listing a resource as a reference.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."