- I am majoring in DNP Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Reflect on your career goals. Read the descriptions of each concentration and Key Differences between the DNP and PhD/DNS. Describe how the DNP program in your selected concentration track will change your practice. Discuss how this choice better aligns with your professional goals than a PhD degree.
- Concentration Description: Perform mental health assessment, diagnosis, and management of mental health problems and psychiatric disorders for individuals and families. Synthesize knowledge and theories from advanced practice nursing and related sciences to complete a clinical practicum in psychiatric-mental health care with patients across the lifespan
- Identify and describe three opportunities for quality and safety improvements in your area of practice that you would like to pursue in your DNP program. ( DNP Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner ).
- When considering our student body at VCU, we recognize that each of our learners has a unique story. Overcoming adversities and challenges in life provides an individual the opportunity for reflection on personal growth and resilience. Describe a significant academic, personal or professional challenge you faced, the actions you took, and the growth that resulted.
- VCU School of Nursing is committed to sustaining a tradition of educational excellence by preparing future scholars and leaders in health care. Leadership is marked by an ability to collaborate with others, and as a DNP student you will be required to lead your DNP project team. Describe one example of your leadership experience in which you significantly influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to team efforts over time.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."