You are about to perform a rectal examination of an older adult.
- What are the steps to examine this patient?
- Explain your rationale.
- What are some findings you can have while assessing the rectal sphincter?
- Describe the differences during the rectal examination of acute prostatitis and benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- What findings would expect on physical examination of acute prostatitis and benign prostatic hypertrophy?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in proper current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
- Jarvis, C. (2019).
- Chapter 26
- Elsevier. (n.d.). Colon and rectal cancer. Evolve: Jarvis: Physical examination & health assessment, 6th edition – Clinical reference – Health promotion guide. Elsevier.com. https://coursewareobjects.elsevier.com/objects/elr/Jarvis6e/clinicalreference_health/?ch=25
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."