- Create an introduction to include a clear thesis statement (two sentences), a hook (12 sentences) that supports the thesis statement, and concise background context on the topic (two sentences).
- Develop an outline that clearly describes the main points (causes of the problem, effects, and potential solution) along with the supporting points (benefits), as well as how the evidence identified supports the main and supporting points. Annotate evidence with information regarding how it supports the points being made or appeals to the audience.
- Create a five-sentence conclusion paragraph that fully restates the thesis in new words and includes a specific, practical call to action
- Explain how one or more audience appeals were used to guide the creation of one specific supporting point and one specific piece of evidence.
- Reflect on how feedback was incorporated into your outline by concisely summarizing relevant feedback in your own words, describing specific changes made based on this feedback, and explaining how these changes improved the quality of work.
- Produce writing that is clear and well organized and applies appropriate SWS style. Writing contains accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."