The IRP you created in Week 2 was well received. In fact, the CEO reviewed it and was quite impressed. In reviewing the IRP, the CEO asked the IT manager why there is no formal Security Education, Training, and Awareness (SETA) program in place at the company. For this project, you are going to create a SETA strategy and present it to the CEO.
You will create a narrated PowerPoint presentation with at least 10 slides covering the following:
- Describe the framework of a SETA program, including at least one image or figure.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a SETA program and describe at least three negatives effects that could arise without a SETA program.
- Describe the approach you would take for creating security education for the company, including any outside sources and costs.
- Describe the approach you would take for creating security training for the company, including any outside sources and costs.
- Describe the approach you would take for creating security awareness for the company to include at least three low costs components of it.
- Create a prototype of one of the security awareness components you chose.
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint with a professional theme.
- Presentation should include at least 10 slides.
- Each slide should contain audio narration.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."