We may be inspired by a GoFundMe campaign or an innovative entrepreneurial effort and may feel called to action by a social justice or social change issue. User-generated content can motivate people to raise their voices, take a stand, and be heard.
In this Assignment, you will write a script for a video or a podcast, explaining how user-generated content can be used to motivate others to consider a social change issue.
To prepare for this Application:
- Look at the resources for both podcasts and YouTube. Decide which one you would like to make. You will not do both.
- Review the materials on how to make your own podcast or YouTube video.
- Watch The Making of Two Blogs in this weeks Learning Resources.
- Read 4 Small Ways to Make a Big Social Change Impact in this weeks Learning Resources.
- Think about how you could use this type of media for not only yourself but also for a social change cause.
By Day 7
- Write the script for your podcast or YouTube video. You will want to include:
- An Introduction of yourself.
- A description of your social change issue.
- An explanation of how you could use user-generated content to promote this issue. Note: Be sure to explain why you think the medium you chose is a good fit for your social change issue.
- Create your podcast or YouTube video. Make sure that you make it public so we all can view it.
- Submit your Script with your YouTube or podcast URL link written at the bottom of the page in a Word document into the Assignment area.
- Questions about this Assignment? Post them in the Contact the Instructor area. That way, everyone in the class will see, and benefit from, the Instructors response.
- Refer to the Week 2 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this grading rubric to assess your work.?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."